The Triforce of Power

dan.schumaker

You might see this in an upcoming build report from thewintersoldier as well, but here is a triple overdrive that I finally got around to boxing this weekend. Chris got in contact with me to design up an overdrive comprising the big three in a dirt section, a Tube Screamer (Dunes flavor), a Rat and a Klon. Here is what I came up with.

Unfortunately I made a mistake with mine... a real boneheaded one that I slapped myself for when I figured it out, but boxed it anyway until I get around to fixing it. Can anyone figure out what it is (Nobody wins a prize, just seeing if anyone is eagle-eyed to figure it out)?
20211025_210215.jpg
20211025_210224.jpg

Did you drill the LED bezel size too large?? I can’t see anything else. It looks awesome BTW!!

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner :)

I was a little mad when I noticed that boxing it up last night, but not mad enough to fix it right now :)
I did that once on a pedal where luckily I was able to just transfer the pots to the opposite side of the PCB and rotate the assembly 180° so the pots matched up to their labels. Unfortunately that also meant that the fuzz and volume pots were at minimum at 10 and at maximum at 0. Oh well lol

Back