Triad Fuzz /Kirkland Signature Fuzz

182julien44

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
PXL_20231102_195206248.jpg

received_729468418995243.jpeg
I did a thing lol My wife noticed that I was wearing my Kirkland Signature sweatshirt while I was building the pedal.

I had this idea for years, it was one of my first pedal design idea but, at the time, I tought it was too silly. Then, John Mayer did a pedal with JHS that was a Kirkland boost and since I saw that boost I decided that I wanted a Kirkland boost too.

I wanted to build the 3 Series fuzz for a while and I was struggling to find a design that would match the original. Then I remembered the Costco pedal. White, like 3 series, perfection.

PXL_20231102_011149210.jpg

The build itself was pretty straight forward.

Soundwise. this is far from my favorite fuzz but overall, I'm pretty happy. At some point, I'll probably make a pedalboard of only Costco pedals just for the giggles.

I think 3/4 the stuff in my house is from Costco. I have that exact same sweatshirt (and also a grey KS t shirt). I’m also a big fan of the Urban Star jeans they sell - like $13, as well made as any jeans I’ve ever had, and fit perfectly. Deck furniture, patio furniture, garage shelves, slat wall, our new TV, kitchen appliances… And most of our food! All Costco.

And now I feel ashamed that I’ve never thought to put the KS logo on a pedal! Totally going to do that!

Awesome build! I love the idea and execution!

Have you seen the Costco puzzle they sell? It calls for me each time I go there 😓

I think 3/4 the stuff in my house is from Costco. I have that exact same sweatshirt (and also a grey KS t shirt). I’m also a big fan of the Urban Star jeans they sell - like $13, as well made as any jeans I’ve ever had, and fit perfectly. Deck furniture, patio furniture, garage shelves, slat wall, our new TV, kitchen appliances… And most of our food! All Costco.

And now I feel ashamed that I’ve never thought to put the KS logo on a pedal! Totally going to do that!
I bought a grey Costco sweatshirt and jeans in my last trip :ROFLMAO:

If you want to build a Costco pedal, do you want my design files?

Tell me more about this "Kirkland" Boost. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Never been to Costco but love that design.
The Kirkland boost is two prestige boost in one 125b pedale sideway. Cool concept.

I have a love hate relationship with Costco. I hate going there buy love Kirkland Signature products.

I did a thing lol My wife noticed that I was wearing my Kirkland Signature sweatshirt while I was building the pedal.

I had this idea for years, it was one of my first pedal design idea but, at the time, I tought it was too silly. Then, John Mayer did a pedal with JHS that was a Kirkland boost and since I saw that boost I decided that I wanted a Kirkland boost too.

I wanted to build the 3 Series fuzz for a while and I was struggling to find a design that would match the original. Then I remembered the Costco pedal. White, like 3 series, perfection.

The build itself was pretty straight forward.

Soundwise. this is far from my favorite fuzz but overall, I'm pretty happy. At some point, I'll probably make a pedalboard of only Costco pedals just for the giggles.
I’m a fan of that style of LED lens, but sometimes they’re not a very tight fit in a 1/4 hole, so like you I was glueing them in initially. Then I found out they sell a retainer ring to keep it in place. Unfortunately they’re 5 times the price of the lens.
I found some 3/8 rubber tubing that has the same inside diameter, and now I just slice a little ring off that with a razor blade. Works great.

I’m a fan of that style of LED lens, but sometimes they’re not a very tight fit in a 1/4 hole, so like you I was glueing them in initially. Then I found out they sell a retainer ring to keep it in place. Unfortunately they’re 5 times the price of the lens.
I found some 3/8 rubber tubing that has the same inside diameter, and now I just slice a little ring off that with a razor blade. Works great.

The size you want is either 3/16 or 7/32. It’ll press right in and will not move without a lot of force.

Back