Triangulum silent when engaged

derbstens

Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum an electronics itself. I finished building the Triangulum boost yesterday and I must have done something wrong or there is a faulty component somewhere in the circuit.
Basic things like checking solder points or looking for shorts I have already done.
let me describethe problem a little more detailed:
when bypassing, led goes off and the signal is passed thru as it should.
when engaging , the led comes on and only a inaudible signal is present on the audiointerface. When turning the pot clockwise, the signal increases but stays in an inaudible level.
I measured some values on the transistors and the ICs. All diodes are oriented as recommended.

I measured some values hat I drew into the photo, maybe that is of some use.

does anyone have a clue, what to do next?
Thanks for any help.
8CF98158-B4DE-4393-9F05-F00D0D815A67.jpeg

I had two issues with this build, the first one bas solder on the 4u7 cap in thr sound path hence no sound when engaged, then a big squeal due to a loose contact between the tl071 and the ic socket, had to solder it and problem solved, hope this helps

I just re soldered everything for the third time. No avail.
I now ordered the more complex parts again and see if swapping them one by one solves the problem.
Until this stuff arrives, i call it a day.

That should not have damaged anything. Swap / replace those 2 resistors and you're good to go. Be careful to not damage the board when you desolder the two resistors. You'll need a solder sucker or solder braid & flux to desolder them. If you have spare parts, cut the resistors out, then desolder the leads one at a time. You've already heated the pads 3 times, they won't take much more of that before they start lifting off the board.

Note: zero volts on all 3 leads of Q2 is normal because it doesn't do anything.

Back