Twin Face now an AM radio station

geoffrey

So my Twin Face now picks up AM radio quite clearly when it hasn't before. I know certain fuzz circuits are notorious for this and when searching the forum I noticed some of you mention putting a cap from input to ground to solve this problem.

I'm probably overthinking this but my still novice level brain is having trouble visualizing how this is done. Can anyone explain this process to me or better yet have a pic of what this looks like?

Many thanks in advance!

So my Twin Face now picks up AM radio quite clearly when it hasn't before. I know certain fuzz circuits are notorious for this and when searching the forum I noticed some of you mention putting a cap from input to ground to solve this problem.

I'm probably overthinking this but my still novice level brain is having trouble visualizing how this is done. Can anyone explain this process to me or better yet have a pic of what this looks like?

Many thanks in advance!
So I can't draw a pic for you but a 100pF to 470pF cap to ground after the 2u2 input caps should do the trick .....

So I can't draw a pic for you but a 100pF to 470pF cap to ground after the 2u2 input caps should do the trick .....
Yea, I haven't done anything like that to a board before and just can't visualize what this looks like. I'm quite thick 😕

Yea, I haven't done anything like that to a board before and just can't visualize what this looks like. I'm quite thick 😕

Here’s how I do it…

Attachments

• 9F4D55AF-95E9-4DCC-A551-FF5123E3862E.png
    9F4D55AF-95E9-4DCC-A551-FF5123E3862E.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 13
Back