V3102 & V3207 BBD sourcing

wote

Hey yall, any recommendations on sellers in the US for these ICs? At Cabintech they only have the MN3207 NOS, which I'm willing to try but they are out of the V3102. I'm hesitant of purchasing from ebay sellers that have not been vouched for after being burned enough times with fake ICs. Thanks for any advice!

Reactions: fig
I just checked, and I have a few left if needed. They are Panasonic MN as well. Sorry I didn’t get back with you sooner…I started responding 3 times this morning and got called away 😦

No worries, Fig. I was able to source the MN3xxx from Cabintech but thank you for the offer!

Reactions: fig
I got lucky and my 2 mn3207's work fine(tested in a gpcb mini-me).. I might have to get a couple v3102's though if my NOS fail, got 1 more build planned that uses the pairing (a byzantium clone)... and aye, hopefully I can snag 1 more set of 3005's IF Bugg or MBP get around to making a NGE memory man 😁

I bought 10 MN3207s from a seller called Polida on eBay. They all worked. Some had more hiss than others, but probably within spec. I kind of doubt they're genuine Panasonic chips, but what can I say - - they work. Even if you throw away half of them, they're cheap from this source.

I purchased 3 of them from them, 2 of the 3 work great have a set in my Caesar. The bad one smoked and got super hot.

Back