VFE Klein Bottle

Fantastic looking build. Love the integration of the logo big and PHAT!

The pedal itself, well it does what I want it to for doing a DFA1979 type thing, parallel processing bass to get some thick sounds, fuzz and modulation without loosing low-end in a live setting (not that I've had a chance to use it onstage yet, need to find another band to play in).

You should be able to sell yours easily enough, if you put it up on TalkBass.

I honestly never understood the purpose of this pedal to begin with and I'm convinced that’s for the better.

Build is clean AF though.
Thanks man! Well from my current perspective rightfully so I don’t think you are missing much.
Fantastic looking build. Love the integration of the logo big and PHAT!

The pedal itself, well it does what I want it to for doing a DFA1979 type thing, parallel processing bass to get some thick sounds, fuzz and modulation without loosing low-end in a live setting (not that I've had a chance to use it onstage yet, need to find another band to play in).

You should be able to sell yours easily enough, if you put it up on TalkBass.
🙏. Never been on BassTalk but now that you mention it, the KB did preform better in that manner than trying to make a sound scape machine with time based pedals make sense Bass players would dig on it, I was seriously considering selling it but not sure how I’m going to do that yet, I’m not big on the idea of selling it on reverb don’t really feel like giving them money. I would be more inclined to stair at it and be bitter than sell something on there again.

Oh no! It's an impressive build anyway, good job on it. What's up with the pcb? Is that a grid ground plane? Some googling looks like there is a stereo version of this pedal in the works, $50000 pledged.. I think I'm going about this pedal thing all wrong :LOL:
From what I’ve seen, all 4 layer boards look like that. Crank up the heat in your iron, that thing is a bitch to solder.

Oh no! It's an impressive build anyway, good job on it. What's up with the pcb? Is that a grid ground plane? Some googling looks like there is a stereo version of this pedal in the works, $50000 pledged.. I think I'm going about this pedal thing all wrong :LOL:
All his boards have that grid.

Back