What are your favorite components?

bro,
can i introduce you to my lord and saviour, solid core wire.

i once dabbled in the heathen ways of stranded copper, i was in despair.
trying to pass stranded wire through those little 2 pin DC jack lugs, was a long treacherous path of self-destruction. i can't believe how much suffering i let myself endure.

this was until solid core changed my life- the day i discovered tayda sells 22awg solid core at 10c/ft.
I respect your savior but I don't worship him.
My life changed the day I really thought abut why the hell I even putting wire through lug holes and now I just solder them together without threading any needles on jacks.
The only exception is 3PDT pads where I use solid core. an occasionally use stranded to run signal to in an out jacks with stranded (silicone sleeved)

I respect your savior but I don't worship him.
My life changed the day I really thought abut why the hell I even putting wire through lug holes and now I just solder them together without threading any needles on jacks.
The only exception is 3PDT pads where I use solid core. an occasionally use stranded to run signal to in an out jacks with stranded (silicone sleeved)
You mean you solder wires to the leads of the DC jack without putting them through the lugs?

bro,
can i introduce you to my lord and saviour, solid core wire.

i once dabbled in the heathen ways of stranded copper, i was in despair.
trying to pass stranded wire through those little 2 pin DC jack lugs, was a long treacherous path of self-destruction. i can't believe how much suffering i let myself endure.

this was until solid core changed my life- the day i discovered tayda sells 22awg solid core at 10c/ft.
So how do you connect 3 wires to the + lug on the DC jack with solid core?

So how do you connect 3 wires to the + lug on the DC jack with solid core?
just put x1 through the lug, and then wrap the rest around it.

also, just curious, why do you need x3 pieces of wire attached to the DC + lug?
- x1 for the board
- x1 for the LED
- what’s the other one for?

Back