Why don't PedalPCB build docs tell you what trimmers are for?

Back on the original subject - I have no problem with the build docs, but I think a nice addition to the forum would be a “Build Notes” section. One permanent thread for each PCB where we can toss up some quick info for others’ benefit. Something like “hey, couldn’t find part X for this, so I used part Y and it worked great,” or “hey, here’s a mod I did that worked great,” or even “hey, that unlabeled trimmer is a fine tuner for the transmogrifier, I set it to 100 megavolts and now it works great” etc etc.
Fantastic idea, now you’re part of the solution. I love it. There is something like that over at BYOC. That would be a great addition here.

I still think we need an archive of old build docs. Once the new revision comes out for a board the old docs just get removed. I've still got a few pedalpcb boards that have been updated so the current build docs don't match the boards I have.
So many good ideas. @Robert needs an employee ,that gets paid in boards, just to help with these killer ideas.

I wonder... If we added sparkle to the PCB coating would the sparkles interfere with the ground planes? Would we get sparkle conductance?

Back