Why don't PedalPCB build docs tell you what trimmers are for?

Mmm hmm, I thought so...

Wooden ewe?

b0f2d5277cfbd3c61096a6f1581cfa2e.jpg
Is that ewe-phemism ? :ROFLMAO:

Back on the original subject - I have no problem with the build docs, but I think a nice addition to the forum would be a “Build Notes” section. One permanent thread for each PCB where we can toss up some quick info for others’ benefit. Something like “hey, couldn’t find part X for this, so I used part Y and it worked great,” or “hey, here’s a mod I did that worked great,” or even “hey, that unlabeled trimmer is a fine tuner for the transmogrifier, I set it to 100 megavolts and now it works great” etc etc.

Back on the original subject - I have no problem with the build docs, but I think a nice addition to the forum would be a “Build Notes” section. One permanent thread for each PCB where we can toss up some quick info for others’ benefit. Something like “hey, couldn’t find part X for this, so I used part Y and it worked great,” or “hey, here’s a mod I did that worked great,” or even “hey, that unlabeled trimmer is a fine tuner for the transmogrifier, I set it to 100 megavolts and now it works great” etc etc.
That’s actually a really really great idea.

Back