Why is there no official schematic for the Ibanez Sonic Distortion?

Bucksears

Seems like there is a schem available for almost everything Ibanez, and it makes sense that there aren't ones for some of the rarer pedals. But the Sonic Distortion is pretty widely available (maybe not as affordable as they once were, but still).
I've seen Dirk Hendrik's schematic, and apparently that is considered to be 'the one'.

Just curious why there isn't a service manual or official Maxon one out there - unless I'm missing something?
Long story short - since there is a 1590A layout for the TS-808 on Perf & PCB Effects Layouts, I was hoping to be able to tweak that (or come up with a new one) for a mini SD9.

Seems like there is a schem available for almost everything Ibanez, and it makes sense that there aren't ones for some of the rarer pedals. But the Sonic Distortion is pretty widely available (maybe not as affordable as they once were, but still).
I've seen Dirk Hendrik's schematic, and apparently that is considered to be 'the one'.

Just curious why there isn't a service manual or official Maxon one out there - unless I'm missing something?
Long story short - since there is a 1590A layout for the TS-808 on Perf & PCB Effects Layouts, I was hoping to be able to tweak that (or come up with a new one) for a mini SD9.
This one?

Back