Your feedback will be appreciated.... then quickly dismissed...

I already know what will go into that other box.

In the demo starting at 2:40, you can hear the Spectron from Aion, a clone of Lovetone Meatball.

Edit: at 2:40 you hear reverse wah, this effect can do both.

If you like wah, this is an enveloppe filter, so it does quite the same thing except you don't have to bother with your foot. An other classic legendary amazing mind-blowing effect...

Last edited:
(Un)nfortunately, I must be full of crap because I’ve spent the last 3 hours listening to Tube driver videos on YouTube… which I guess was kinda the point…
I’ve also had half a bottle of wine and I’m thinking of giving 2 slots to the tube drive. I plan to dismiss your input in the morning… but it’s been an entertaining evening. Thanks!

If that’s you playing, Stu wants to jam with your ass!
This circuit amazed me when I finished the build, I wanted to do a build report with a demo for the first time, knowing it was quite under the radar of most players. I am glad you like it, took me around 4 hours to record 4 minutes of sound... When can Stuart come to Rennes ?

Last edited:
This circuit amazed me when I finished the build, I wanted to do a build report with a demo for the first time, knowing it was quite under the radar of most players. I am glad you like it, took me around 4 hours to record 4 minutes of sound... When can Stuart come to Rennes ?
That depends upon where the hell Rennes is…

Back