My Finished Builds Part 3

jjjimi84

Here is the latest batch to be painted this month. I started changing up the lettering which I like a lot more and will go back and update all of my other builds to this. Once the weather starts warming up I am hoping to take them apart and get them sealed to prevent any chipping. Twenty Eight more to build and fifty three left to paint, going to be a busy year.

Ember Boost, a really great boost and something I was really looking forward to completing.
ASKHhfN.jpg

Jre87rF.jpg

The Chop Shop, which might have a bad footswitch but has a great dry bones on it.
5g267vU.jpg

Vl10qoT.jpg

The 250, which is modded with different diodes and replacing the Volume pot with an A100k to make it louder.
rBtmKYn.jpg

bWvpuvg.jpg

Here is the eternal burst, nice little overdrive.
4TpTiyI.jpg

L2eITkg.jpg

Finally this is not a PedalPCB.com build but this VFE Dragon has been rocking my world lately and though I would include it here.
QN46ZF0.jpg

5S3MiRu.jpg

Looks great! Curious, what diodes were used for the Eternal Burst? Are those MA856’s or ECG519’s?

Hey Dan, did you ever get to mod the Ember boost? I had it built to stock first and was underwhelmed, found it a bit flat sounding.
I took out C 19 out of last opamp stage (Chuck's recommendation) and it came so much to live! Differnce between mehh and yeah.

Hey Dan, did you ever get to mod the Ember boost? I had it built to stock first and was underwhelmed, found it a bit flat sounding.
I took out C 19 out of last opamp stage (Chuck's recommendation) and it came so much to live! Differnce between mehh and yeah.
Oh yeah, because of your recommendation i did and you are right! It made a kinda lame duck into something much better.

Back