Organ Donor Build Report and Demo

jjjimi84

Here is this juicy little box of tomfoolery, complete with a squawking little bird. How obvious is it that I am reading the tabs of a few of these tunes?

Cool little box with a ton of uses, I really have fun with it especially while using fuzz pedals.

kJPoP0T.jpg

ZxQpgpb.jpg

Love it.

Just a reminder — the board can be ordered with a presoldered FV-1.
[edit, see below: gone gone gone it’s been gone so long
It’s been gone gone gone so long]

Last edited:
really fun demo! thanks for making and sharing it! The backstory on the design was very funny. Good think I was not drinking coffee when I heard it or it would have been very messy.

I don't think PedalPCB carries FV-1's anymore.
Crikey!
Right you are!

The chip isn’t even listed anymore on PPCB and none of the boards that require it have the pre-solder option anymore.

I haven’t ordered an FV-1 board in a while, ‘cause I’ve got all the ones I wanted — hadn’t noticed the FV-1 going Dodo.

The global chip shortage has made the FV-1 out of stock nearly everywhere…

Reactions: fig
Crikey!
Right you are!

The chip isn’t even listed anymore on PPCB and none of the boards that require it have the pre-solder option anymore.

I haven’t ordered an FV-1 board in a while, ‘cause I’ve got all the ones I wanted — hadn’t noticed the FV-1 going Dodo.

The global chip shortage has made the FV-1 out of stock nearly everywhere…

Stompboxparts.com has had them in stock lately. I recently got one from them.

Great build! This was one I have wanted to build for awhile, love the bird might be one my favorites you have done. And your videos just keep getting better…. Well done sir!

Back