Kliche Mini SE

peccary

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
A good friend of mine is a graphic designer and pretty great guitar player. He asked me to build him a Klon a while back and while I finished the board a couple of months ago, I haven't had much time to do any artwork.

Since he's a graphic designer I asked him if he wanted to do something for the artwork and this is what he came up with.

This is a no-film waterslide and I'm stoked with how it came out. This printer is pretty impressive. I think that I'll be working with him in the future on some projects, he wants to design more artwork and that's my biggest logjam so I'm going to take him up on it, especially with how good the print on this was. The border has some issues but that's due to the layout, something that'll be fixed the next time we work together.

No clips because you all know what this sounds like and I'm lazy.

IMG_20230507_184726.jpg

IMG_20230507_184730.jpg

Last edited:
A good friend of mine is a graphic designer and pretty great guitar player. He asked me to build him a Klon a while back and while I finished the board a couple of months ago, I haven't had much time to do any artwork.

Since he's a graphic designer I asked him if he wanted to do something for the artwork and this is what he came up with.

This is a no-film waterslide and I'm stoked with how it came out. This printer is pretty impressive. I think that I'll be working with him in the future on some projects, he wants to design more artwork and that's my biggest logjam so I'm going to take him up on it, especially with how good the print on this was. The border has some issues but that's due to the layout, something that'll be fixed the next time we work together.

No clips because you all know what this sounds like and I'm lazy.

View attachment 48074

View attachment 48075
Care to share the graphic file??!?

Back
Top Bottom