Finally another pedal in the works, a "special" one.

That looks quite fancy and evolved indeed... where is the poject from, my eyes are hurting trying to read it on the photo.
Is that some arduino stuff going on there?

I've been looking at the various DIY FV-1 builds with screens, this looks like a much easier solution. How do the programs sound?

Oh man, I've been keeping an eye on this pedal/board/kit and it just looks too cool. Doing my damndest not to email the guy about availability...

seems a shame that you are soooo limited in your effect choices. ;) I really like the bar graph style display for the relative positions of the three knobs.

Oh man, I've been keeping an eye on this pedal/board/kit and it just looks too cool. Doing my damndest not to email the guy about availability...
You should email the guy. First because he is very nice and second because he has kits available. Just ordered one...

Interested in what parts you did yourself for this, did you just get his PCB or did you get all of the programmed parts from him as well. I have his project from Github. I think I can do it all, most concerned with the FV-1 chip soldering I think.

Awesome build and super interesting! Again I'm curious how the soundz are and how they do compare to other FV-1 pedal you might have built (admit it, you've built them all...:) )...

Honestly I didn’t find hand soldering the fv-1 to be that difficult, and it was my first time smd (I used a small iron tip).

Back