Missing Build Docs / Schematics

@Robert just received the USB Pedal Power board and realized there is no doc (or at least BOM… pretty simple so a simple text list would be fine). Just trying to get a parts order together and want to avoid multiples (and get double dinged on shipping)

Yep, I'm working to get those (that and the Isolator) posted today.

The BOM is simple, I just have to finish up the drill template since you'll need appropriately sized hardware for mounting.
Thank you! Luckily I have most of that on hand thanks to the Protoboard build, and FV1 development board builds. Only thing I need is the DC converter.
I’m likely building mine in non-standard enclosure under my work table (where I already have a USB hub permanantly mounted).

Yep, I'm working to get those (that and the Isolator) posted today.

The BOM is simple, I just have to finish up the drill template since you'll need appropriately sized hardware for mounting.
So, following that bom, the output would be 12V ? Using the IEB0105S09 would give me a 9V output for most pedals

You want the IEB0105S09 for the 4 Tap, I'll get that one posted shortly.
So in the 4 tap, the regulator brings the voltage to a certain level (5V ?) and then converters are used to get a specific voltage and mA output on each tap? Or I am completely off ?

You want the IEB0105S09 for the 4 Tap, I'll get that one posted shortly.
So ... there are a few parts with the same spec. the XP Power IEB0105S09 at 3$ (in Canadian), the XP Power IE0509S at 8$ and the RECOM RO-0509S at 10$. any reason to pay the extra dollars or the 3$ one is a good long term choice.

Back