2 in 1 Combo Build Instructions

are there any guides/diagrams here that show how to wire up two or more boards into one enclosure for combo builds? .... i haven't been able to find any info here but i feel sure some folks have done it with circuits from the PCB shop...I don't know exactly how to join two boards together, "in series" i think is the term...for example a Rat circuit with a Tube Screamer circuit before/after it, two separate footswitches, IN/OUT jack, one power supply...i looked at the diagram from the Order Switcher product page but it doesn't show how the two boards are linked together.

Wire up the second switch the same as the first but the out on the first switch that would normally go to the output jack, goes to the in on the second switch, which would normally come from the input jack. Check out the duophase doc.

Wire up the second switch the same as the first but the out on the first switch that would normally go to the output jack, goes to the in on the second switch, which would normally come from the input jack. Check out the duophase doc.
awesome...all you guys have pointed me in the right direction now...thanks for all your help!

Back