2 circuits 1 box

apc42069

Apologies in advance for my naivety.. I have a sneaking suspicion what I’d like to do isn’t nearly as simple as my small brain thinks it is, BUT-

If I want to put two effects in one enclosure (with one input jack, one output jack, two 3pdts) can I simply connect the “out” pad of board1 to the “in” pad of board2 & same with the corresponding lugs of the 3pdts?

The two pedals I want to make are a sandspur into a viper boost. And a tommy into a pauper.

Thanks all-

Apologies in advance for my naivety.. I have a sneaking suspicion what I’d like to do isn’t nearly as simple as my small brain thinks it is, BUT-

If I want to put two effects in one enclosure (with one input jack, one output jack, two 3pdts) can I simply connect the “out” pad of board1 to the “in” pad of board2 & same with the corresponding lugs of the 3pdts?

The two pedals I want to make are a sandspur into a viper boost. And a tommy into a pauper.

Thanks all-
Close, wire it up to the 3pdt, but the out to output jack of the first effect will go to the input of the second stomp.

The order switcher daughter board is a nice addition to 2-in-1 builds. With the sandspur/boost combo you’ll essentially make a Si Sunlion

The order switcher daughter board is a nice addition to 2-in-1 builds. With the sandspur/boost combo you’ll essentially make a Si Sunlion
That’s actually exactly what I’m after…have we got a wiring diagram for this by chance? Or a linked post explaining how to do?

Sorry, again, I’m pretty new to this & have no formal education here (I was a life science guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

I am sure there are diagrams out there for just wiring it straight to a switch, but the PCB is always nice. I feel you, I have a bachelors in biology/chemistry. I am a hack at best at this electronics stuff.

Thanks all-
This method will work for two effects and one switch, though.

Back