3 in one pedal with 1/4 inch and xlr out

Dirtymojo83

Any reason this will not work? I got a blues powder(blues power clone) pcb, a enhanced boost pcb (jhs prestige buffer/boost), and a sproing deluxe reverb pcb (reverb and trem). I wanna put them in the same enclosure 1590DD. I was also wondering if I could gut a cheap DI box to use the components to make it 1/4 inch and xlr out. I'd love to fit it in that 1590dd box, but if not possible. I'm a metal fabricator so I could make a slightly bigger box out of cold rolled, aluminized, or stainless, if steel is acceptable to make a pedal out of. The goal is it have a little dirt with the blues powder, then a clean boost with the buffer/boost for solos (I also ordered the Fuchs clean boost clone if that would be a better option), then obviously the reverb/trem at the end and I was thinking if I gutted a DI box, I could plug into an amp witht the 1/4 inch or or a PA with the xlr if needed.
Definitely still a novice at electronics, so far I've built 5c1 tube amp, wired a few guitars/basses a few differentways, a bunch of bullet harmonica microphones, and I've modded a guvner, a tube screamer, and a cry baby pedal.

Back