3pdt breakout board and tearjerker wah.

Can I use the breakout board on the tearjerker build and will it wire straight across?

Not easily. It might work if you flip it over so you have “the wrong side” up but you need to be careful about wiring the other connections properly. As you can see, the wiring for the Tearjerker is “mirrored“ from standard true bypass as laid out on the standard true bypass 3PDT board. I just wired my Tearjerker manually.

Standard:

IMG_2153.jpeg
Tearjerker:

IMG_2152.jpeg

That’s totally what I was getting at!! It seemed reversed. Prolly just use a hard wired switch. You ever seen the stomp wizard 3pdtez. Great board.

That’s totally what I was getting at!! It seemed reversed. Prolly just use a hard wired switch. You ever seen the stomp wizard 3pdtez. Great board.
Do you like the tear jerker build? Can’t seem to find a wah tone I like and modding the Dunlop boards is hard and kinda sucks . (Having lifted hella traces)

Any thoughts on inductors? Was gonna use a black Dunlop “stack o dimes” , but have red fasels also. Thinking about a halo.but defeats the purpose of a cheap wah build lol

Back