3PDT Charge Pump Breakout Board Flying Blind!!!

bassrep

How is it that there appears to be a total lack of documentation on the 3PDT Charge Pump Breakout Board? Anyone have a pdf or something scribbled on a White Castle napkin? Thanks all. ChargeBypass.jpg

For selectable voltage you install a mini SPDT slide switch into the pads on the far right.

The three "FIXED" pads at the bottom deliver constant voltages as marked regardless of the voltage switch setting.

View attachment 64193
This is an amazing help, thank you!

Regarding the fixed pads. If you were to use them, would you instead wire the + lead that goes to the PCB to one of the three options and then leave the - lead in the same place in the picture above?

Here is my diagram for the LED. I'm not sure if this is what the designer had in mind, but it's the only way my brain could get it to work! Thanks to all for your help and consideration.

Attachments

• pcb dblr.jpg
    pcb dblr.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 23
Here is my diagram for the LED. I'm not sure if this is what the designer had in mind, but it's the only way my brain could get it to work! Thanks to all for your help and consideration.
Great diagram. Although, you may want to throw a CLR in there :) You could also just use the fixed +9v.

Last edited:
Back