A pedal to rival the POG2's attack capabilities

The hardest part really is the pots, and wiring them in. After that you are good.

Yeah problem is that god knows when the Rustbucket will be in stock, sourcing the parts isnt the issue. And since this site offers a FV1 development board, I might as well see if someone knows how to program something similar.

I haven't seen any mention of trying to do something like this with an FV-1 chip before. I'm not sure any of the FV-1 programs tackle gating and compression like that.

I haven't seen any mention of trying to do something like this with an FV-1 chip before. I'm not sure any of the FV-1 programs tackle gating and compression like that.

I noticed that cos there arent many examples of envelope followers in general using an fv1

OK so here's something else I'd like to see if possible. The EHX Attack Decay in 125B form, is that possible?(I mean you managed to put the Hetrodyne in one)

Yeah problem is that god knows when the Rustbucket will be in stock, sourcing the parts isnt the issue. And since this site offers a FV1 development board, I might as well see if someone knows how to program something similar.

I built one and never use it honestly, I'd sell you mine. But you probably want to build your own.

Back