ADHD #2 and #3 (Fulltone OCD)

MattG

Here's my first ADHD build: ADHD v2 (Fulltone OCD Ge). As I mentioned in that build report, it was a build for a friend. Unfortunately, somewhere in the build process, I scratched the enclosure finish, and felt it was too shabby-looking for a gift. I ordered another ADHD PCB, only to discover that was actually the third ADHD PCB I have, as I'd already ordered a second. In fact, the second board was already in my build queue, mostly populated!

So, I went ahead and populated the third board, and did two more complete builds. One is using the "Peacock Ore" enclosure from @StompBoxParts, and the other is another mandala sticker with Envirotex finish (see also Cattle Driver #4, Aion Amethyst, and Mach 1).

These two builds unsurprisingly sound just like the first one I built. All three were straightforward, unremarkable builds.

You can see in the angled view of the two pedals, I also managed to scratch the Envirotex finish on the mandala-covered enclosure. My knife slipped when I was removing some excess resin. Two botched enclosures, an extra PCB ordered, misplaced parts... so many silly goofs on this project!

I think my favorite of the three is probably the Peacock Ore: being the only one without a cosmetic blemish is of course nice, but that's a really sharp finish in general. It looks particularly cool in sunlight.

Attachments

• IMG_9738.jpg
    IMG_9738.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9739.jpg
    IMG_9739.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9736.jpg
    IMG_9736.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9737.jpg
    IMG_9737.jpg