Aion Spectron

DailyDovetails

This was probably the hardest build I have done to this point. It was fairly tight and took some thinking to get everything to go together right. Other than messing up on a few resistors value I got it working pretty quickly.

This thing probably has the steepest learning curve of any pedal I have used. There are several setting which don’t make a sound at all and it seems like in general it’s a little sensitive to input. I haven’t messed around with the side chain much but I think getting that right might be the key to using this.

I like building things with my family. They mostly have no interest in pedal but they do enjoy helping with the design. My girlfriend helped with the design for this one. The crazy color scheme will remind me of her every time I play it.

I made some isolators that let me include all the ins and outs and place them on the back of the pedal where they belong.
1719453951536.jpeg
1719453985954.jpeg
1719454004351.jpeg
1719453910302.jpeg

This was probably the hardest build I have done to this point. It was fairly tight and took some thinking to get everything to go together right. Other than messing up on a few resistors value I got it working pretty quickly.

This thing probably has the steepest learning curve of any pedal I have used. There are several setting which don’t make a sound at all and it seems like in general it’s a little sensitive to input. I haven’t messed around with the side chain much but I think getting that right might be the key to using this.

I like building things with my family. They mostly have no interest in pedal but they do enjoy helping with the design. My girlfriend helped with the design for this one. The crazy color scheme will remind me of her every time I play it.

I made some isolators that let me include all the ins and outs and place them on the back of the pedal where they belong.
View attachment 77584
View attachment 77585
View attachment 77586
View attachment 77583
nice!! After seeing how cool that build looks…and reading the documentation on it (thank you again!) looks like I’ll be adding yet another to my “to build” queue!

Back