My self build guitar Pedals

TillMack

Hey guys,
I build many guitar pedals for friends, but not so much for myself.
When I build my Rosamp SLO 30 clone I get a bit more into building guitar pedals.
I never heard of Tayda before I entered this forum.
So I also never know that there a countless of options to design an enclosure.

I really want to thank @SYLV9ST9R a thousand times for helping me so much with the Tayda UV templates !
Without your help they would never turn out like this! Thank you so much!

IMG_7103.jpg

From left to right:

- Musikding "Der Screamer" (tube screamer clone) with 808/TS-9 mod
- PedalPCB Facemelter pedal clone with this awesome uv template shared here at the forum
- PedalPCB Cataclysm Delay
- Musikding "Noisegate"
- Footswitch for my Rosamp SLO clone

Pedal build is a huuuuuuuuge rabbit hole, so I hope that I not get too much into it. :-D

Hi Till, great line of pedal you have. Very nice graphics! I see Musikding pedals, so I guess you are European or German?
What is your experience with the Musikding Noise Gate?

Hi Till, great line of pedal you have. Very nice graphics! I see Musikding pedals, so I guess you are European or German?
What is your experience with the Musikding Noise Gate?

Yes, I'm German. I really like the noise gate Pedal. I usually use it in my little home recording studio for reamping mostly rock and metal guitar playing. The decay is, for me, perfect and it is the most used pedal.

What did you use to create the labeling? Looks sharp!
Which labeling do you mean?
I get lots of help from @SYLV9ST9R, cause I had some problems with Affinity Designer, he helped me with it.
Most of the time I use Affinity Designer and I have lots of fonts, which I find here at the forum. Sometimes I use Gimp for graphics (like my delay pedal) and transfer it into Affinity Designer.
I just used the guides here and try to create the stuff.

Back