Anybody want to show off their build collection?

I feel kinda stupid posting these since everyone else's art is so good, but you have to start somewhere I guess! Here's my DIY live setup (first show with it next Friday!!!), my first protoboard build that looks AND sounds decent, the case for that build, and an earlier version of it that I built with PCBs

Edit: too large to post the box for the protoboard build but it's generic lol

Edit 2: Left to right is a Deep Blue Delay kit from StompBoxParts, a PedalPCB Muffler, a Ge Distortion+ using a PCB from Hammond Toneworks, a v1.4 OCD from Hammond Toneworks, a PedalPCB Circulator, and what amounts to a ToneBender with an adjustable input gain.
Did you see my post above? It was about as paint by numbers as they come and I built it early last year. 1 pedal in almost 2 years. You are doing way better than I am.

I feel kinda stupid posting these since everyone else's art is so good, but you have to start somewhere I guess! Here's my DIY live setup (first show with it next Friday!!!), my first protoboard build that looks AND sounds decent, the case for that build, and an earlier version of it that I built with PCBs

Edit: too large to post the box for the protoboard build but it's generic lol

Edit 2: Left to right is a Deep Blue Delay kit from StompBoxParts, a PedalPCB Muffler, a Ge Distortion+ using a PCB from Hammond Toneworks, a v1.4 OCD from Hammond Toneworks, a PedalPCB Circulator, and what amounts to a ToneBender with an adjustable input gain.
If I can find pictures of my original builds, I will post them. You would cry laughing at how bad they were.

The best part is looking back and seeing how far you have come.

Keep up the great work.
I see the problem — not having enough hours in a day to spend in your room building pedals and making vids and playing your guitar!
I wish there was 30 hours a day or I just had better time management.

Back