Anybody want to show off their build collection?

BuddytheReow

Breadboard Baker
So, for work I need to make a small powerpoint presentation (1 slide) as a "Who am I?" to the rest of my work team. Part of it is the boring "This is my education. This is where I've worked. Etc." The other part is what everyone likes to do outside of work. Of course I'm going to flex my inner circuit nerd and guitar/bass player on top my other hobbies. I pulled out my builds and was shocked that I have about 3 dozen since I started my journey right around the start of COVID.

So far, I've got 5 muff-based pedals, 3 Rats, 8 distortion/OD, 6 fuzz, 6 bass oriented circuits, 5 non-dirt pedals, and my BuddyBoard. This doesn't include my various stripboard builds sitting on a shelf, breadboarded circuits, or unfinished pedals.

I'm sure I'll pale in comparison to some of you solder jockeys.

1697571385209.png

Here is my collection. It goes everywhere, I'm learning a lot about effects through the process.
ElSol, Ocelot, Lowballer, Unicab, Muffin Factory, Headphone amp, Byrdhouse, Artemis and Lithium. Plus a micro bassman.

Not pictures cause I sold those : Underminer and Angry Andy Plus... I regret the underminer though, funny thing to play with.

Coming sooner or later : Polaris, Redshift and L4

Edit : forgot a combo cream pie fuzz/speaker cranker I build for my wife.
20231017_200403.jpg

Last edited:
Most of my pedals are on a shelf in the practice room. If you can zoom in, you might see the labels, tons of fuzz available.
Then there are some of my pedals on our boards (1x bass / 2x guitar), at my home and some of them got sold.
I started in 2017 and might get close to the 200 mark by the end of the year. I also keep a "build diary", with 2 pics (front, guts) and a short comment for every pedal.
IMG_0259.jpeg

Everything on my pedal board I have built, and everything I have built is on my pedal board. The wah is a Tearjerker in a Mission shell, and the second board is run off of a 7 loop switcher I built with switchable Cornish buffers at the input and the output (because several of the pedals on that board are treble boosters that really need the buffer to go after them rather than in front of them).

Remaining spaces on the board will (so far) be filled by a Moonshot Tremolo and Circulator. Any new builds after that will displace one or more redundant treble boosters and the BBW that currently sits at the end of the chain.

Mike

IMG_9950.jpeg IMG_9951.jpeg IMG_9952.jpeg

Last edited:
Everything on my pedal board I have built, and everything I have built is on my pedal board. The wah is a Tearjerker in a Mission shell, and the second board is run off of a 7 loop switcher I built with switchable Cornish buffers at the input and the output (because several of the pedals on that board are treble boosters that really need the buffer to go after them rather than in front of them).

Remaining spaces on the board will (so far) be filled by a Mooonshot Tremolo and. Circulator. Any new builds after that will displace one or more redundant treble boosters and the BBW that currently sits at the end of the chain.

Mike

View attachment 58646View attachment 58647View attachment 58648
Nashville / Everywhere else and The Boosters are pure gold. Love it.

Back