Binaura

Paradox916

How better to start a digital deep dive than in stereo! The build it’s self is pretty straightforward there are some thing to be aware of and pay attention to, like the Jack spacing and what ever you do don’t do what my dumb 🫏 did and swap the mix and volume labels (that will piss you off🤬).
IMG_9605.jpeg
Other than that the physical build itself went smoothly even with having to figure out the drill template but that was relatively easy, now finding or writing the stereo algos then flashing them to an EEPROM that was a new experience for me and it did come with a bit of a learning curve that wasn’t terribly steep but definitely not my wheelhouse. This part took some reading and help, picking the brains of those that ventured this rabbit hole before me. Finding and using the hardware and software wasn’t too bad, one has to digest this process a bite at a time (nerd jokes? 🤷🏻) if you have zero experience but it is doable.
IMG_9603.jpeg
Some of the stereo algos that can be downloaded from Mas Effects GitHub are very useable and there is enough to fill all 8 slots on an EEPROM depending on how picky you are (but it’s a good place to start). How does it sound? clean and quiet as a digital pedal should be, I’m still testing out different patches and looking forward to finding and coding more.
IMG_9602.jpeg
I’m also looking forward to checking out the
Patches @Cybercow posted and so graciously shared!

Last edited:
This looks killer. I gotta get around to building one
Thanks! The stereo panning on some of the ping pong delays are pretty good they aren’t too crazy , the trem is fun, having control over the individual rates, the pitch transposer is a little hard for me to dial in but there are some good sound in there.
You are doing some really cool shit, dude.

View attachment 57563
It isn’t anything that hasn’t already been done, nothing I have tried so far is mind blowing at this point just a good solid platform for stereo.

Hot damn! Almost missed this beauty today! Incredible quality over every aspect of the pedal!

Will there be a demo showing off the patches? I am very interested in how it sounds 🙂

🏆 also here you go for most goated wiring on this forum. Nothing else even comes remotely close
Thanks buddy but it’s GOTA that’s the GOAT
Hot damn! Almost missed this beauty today! Incredible quality over every aspect of the pedal!

Will there be a demo showing off the patches? I am very interested in how it sounds 🙂
Let me find some ones I really like and I will eventually remember how to play guitar.
This is tight bro, I can't wait to see what you do with it! And that wiring 💅💅💅View attachment 57579
Thanks man! “Naaa theys 10s…”but I keeps em clean..”🤣

Back