DEMO Breakfast Audio Cronenberg Noise Machine (4ms Mini Swash)

This post contains an audio or video demo

DGWVI

Build Rating
4.00 star(s)
The classic Noise Swash circuit. Simple build, well laid out. Makes a ton of noises, from broken overdrive to screeching metallic chunks.

A little too finicky and knobbed up for what is basically a circuit bent distortion, though it does have some great sounds on it

1000018651.jpg 1000018650.jpg

I'll try to get a demo as soon as I'm able to turn up to a decent volume

Last edited:
KITTY!

I've been waiting for 4MS to get more of these kits going, but this PCB looks WA-HAY better in terms of control layout.
I'm trying to curb my PCB-purchase addiction, but... Oh thank the maker! OUT OF STOCK.

KITTY!

I've been waiting for 4MS to get more of these kits going, but this PCB looks WA-HAY better in terms of control layout.
I'm trying to curb my PCB-purchase addiction, but... Oh thank the maker! OUT OF STOCK.
Does 4ms even do pedals anymore? Last I looked, they were just doing the modular thang

Also, I have an extra board 🤷‍♂️

DEVIL OF TEMPATION, MEPHISTOPHELES! GET BEHIND ME, SATAN!

"4mspedals.com" hasn't changed its website name from "4MSpedals" to "4MSmodularsynthschtuff", and
their pedals haven't been made available in millennia,
but hope maddeningly springs eternal even when the following message appears
on each pedal-information page, amidst everything else :

Discontinued.png

So I'm listening to FWM's "The Chain" while I listen to the Cronenberg Demo and they're lining up very nicely, I think they're even in the same key.

Try it, but you have to start The Chain first, then cue in the demo just before the first singing starts...Chain ends about 3:58 in the Demo, which gets better and better.

Improves my enjoyment of The Chain immensely.

So I'm listening to FWM's "The Chain" while I listen to the Cronenberg Demo and they're lining up very nicely, I think they're even in the same key.

Try it, but you have to start The Chain first, then cue in the demo just before the first singing starts...Chain ends about 3:58 in the Demo, which gets better and better.

Improves my enjoyment of The Chain immensely.

No

I am not going to get that bass interlude stuck in my head again. Not for you. Not for anyone

Back