Buffered/Transformer Isolated Splitter

Ok how about this.
phase filp is directly on the transformer so it's as if i just rewire it directly.
ground lift is at the output jack
not sure how i can bypass the transformer without shorting the signal to ground though...

1726349261754.png

Ok i think i got it now haha :rolleyes:
I double checked with the radial block diagram, that's pretty much the same i did, but i added the 10k and 1nf as per the schematic, hope it's correct now lol what you think?

Oh yeah i saw the lehle stuff but it's way too expensive for what i'm trying to achieve. Maybe i'll try them in the future... For now i just really like if i can make this work lol

1726352071149.png

1726351779592.png

You're sending both windings of the transformer to one node.
Hm.. where do they join ?
Are you sure? i overlayed it in photoshop while tracing it, and checked it 3 times with the radial diagram and i can't find any differences...

Last edited:
Did you breadboard it before making the PCB?

No, why?
I breadboard half of the stuff i want to make as a pcb but... most of the time breadboard pick up noise and weird stuff or the cables loose connexion and i have to be extra careful so now i just use a simluation falstad as much as i can and then make 5 pcs pcb at jlc for like 5$ shipped it's not too bad... then i can mod it or lift traces on the pcb as needed until i make another new pcb with the fixes....
Did you spot something wrong from what i posted here in the last post?

No, why?
I breadboard half of the stuff i want to make as a pcb but... most of the time breadboard pick up noise and weird stuff or the cables loose connexion and i have to be extra careful so now i just use a simluation falstad as much as i can and then make 5 pcs pcb at jlc for like 5$ shipped it's not too bad... then i can mod it or lift traces on the pcb as needed until i make another new pcb with the fixes....
Did you spot something wrong from what i posted here in the last post?
I didn’t spot anything but I didn’t look very hard. I would breadboard and triple check any circuit I was making a PCB for tho! 🙂

I didn’t spot anything but I didn’t look very hard. I would breadboard and triple check any circuit I was making a PCB for tho! 🙂
Ok, well i'll see how it goes, i'm starting to hate breadboarding... I used to do it a lot but i ended up spending more time trying to figure out what goes where and why there's noise or weird issues... having to check every cable i use and not move it around too much in fear of something falling off the breadboard... lol

Reminder to check out that Yamaha handbook. It's really well written. When I went to school for AE, it was the first book assigned to us. For a reference/educational book, it's very tolerable. Even some humor at times iirc.

Reminder to check out that Yamaha handbook. It's really well written. When I went to school for AE, it was the first book assigned to us. For a reference/educational book, it's very tolerable. Even some humor at times iirc.

Oh yes for sure, i have quite a few to read suggested to me since the past days.
I really don't mind ordering 5 pcs pcb's to try and see if i made errors or even space issues with component size, and while i wait for the order i will read thoses.

Back