Byzantium flanger no build docs?

Good morning y'all,
I built up the byzantium flanger yesterday and everything is working except for the rate control. Well, the control may be working but they're just flat is no rate lol. With the depth and manual controls I can make it manually flange as I twist the knobs. I'm assuming I've either ended up with a fake MN3102 , or something else's stopping it from oscillating on its own. Hard to say what though because there's no build docs 🤷🏼‍♂️. Anyone else built this guy out yet?

Does beg the question though, has anyone got the PedalPCB version to work? Maybe there's a legitimate trace issue 🤷🏼‍♂️
I built it and it works ,on the other hand I failed three times with the bf-2 pcb from a Polish company ,so yes this is verified ,what I did was I though of it as two easy to build pcbs that are joined with header pins ,tried not to stress and think it was complicated and it worked .Good luck

This and the other two stacked projects are the next ones in line for me to tackle. They're just a little more involved than the others.

Troubleshooting doesn't have to be terribly hard, you just need some jumper wires (like you use with a breadboard) so you can power the two boards side by side rather than stacked. Then it's actually easier than a single board in my opinion, because the circuit is functionally split in half. (LFO on one board, Audio path on the other)

Back