SOLVED Caesar Low Effect Volume

Bixbillion

So I recently put together a caesar build and most of it seems to be in order except the effected signal is pretty low. When the blend is maxed there is a significant volume drop. I did some audio probing and it seems like the volume is where it should be on the output pin of the BBD. Any advice would be appreciated! Also, is there an ETA on the schematics?

Edit: Forgot to mention I adjusted the trimpot and it seems like I hit the sweet spot there. Either direction seems to lower the volume and eventually cut out.

Last edited:
So I recently put together a caesar build and most of it seems to be in order except the effected signal is pretty low. When the blend is maxed there is a significant volume drop. I did some audio probing and it seems like the volume is where it should be on the output pin of the BBD. Any advice would be appreciated! Also, is there an ETA on the schematics?

Edit: Forgot to mention I adjusted the trimpot and it seems like I hit the sweet spot there. Either direction seems to lower the volume and eventually cut out.
It appears you used 332J100 (3n3) capacitors in all 5 positions, 3 are suppose to be 333J100 (33nF) :

333J100  (33nf) Capacitors.jpg

Back