I like red, don't get me wrong. It's a fine colour, right up there in my top 10 favourite colours. But I can't help but think my attention is being drawn to C3 for a reason that is not obvious to me. I tried a search but didn't see anything relevant.
I am going through the parts list and noticed that this one component is written in red. Since I can't seem to find any documentation on the conventions assumed in these PCBs I wanted to avoid guessing whether this means something.
I like red, don't get me wrong. It's a fine colour, right up there in my top 10 favourite colours. But I can't help but think my attention is being drawn to C3 for a reason that is not obvious to me. I tried a search but didn't see anything relevant.
I am going through the parts list and noticed that this one component is written in red. Since I can't seem to find any documentation on the conventions assumed in these PCBs I wanted to avoid guessing whether this means something.