Celestial Drive

To those of you who have built this: have you happened to observe how noticeably the clipping LEDs in the feedback loop light up? I'm thinking it might be fun to make the clipping diodes visible, so you can see them flicker and flash while playing.

To those of you who have built this: have you happened to observe how noticeably the clipping LEDs in the feedback loop light up? I'm thinking it might be fun to make the clipping diodes visible, so you can see them flicker and flash while playing.
Something like this if you drilled inline with the Celestial PCB LED Clipping placement???

Celestial Clipping LED.jpg

Yeah, something like that... One time, a while ago, I tried to watch clipping diodes light up while playing on a different pedal. I don't remember which circuit it was, but I do remember they lit up somewhat faintly and briefly. I figured it probably wouldn't be interesting enough to do the extra enclosure machining. That's why I was asking if anyone has observed this particular circuit - maybe it lights up the clipping diodes in a more obvious way.

Back