Cellulose Acetate Filter

dawson

Your addictingly bold and robust toans can now taste even smoother through the all new Cellulose Acetate Filter.

Whether you're wah-walkin' out on the town or spending a night in to funk in the bunk, the Cellulose Acetate Filter can help you get your smoking leads and basslines slapping and quacking like the pro's!

QA8o1SW.jpg

fKKhBdw.jpg

Doctor's & dentist's #1 chosen envelope filter.

Nice, how do you like.it against the mutron III? I really dislike guitarpcb layouts but you made it work really well here.

Thanks!

You've touched on the shameful truth that I've not built a Mutron III :oops:

This circuit's one of my favorite envelope filters. It's the 'smoothest' one I've tried- more subtle and wah-like compared to something more synth-sounding like I'd define a Mutron V.

*I believe there will be a Pedal PCB version of this circuit soon as well!

I have not tried the swaw but recently went back to my wah build because I grew tired of the synthy nature of most envelopes. I still don't think the swaw sounds like a wah but a it reacts more like one from the videos I've seen.

I have not tried the swaw but recently went back to my wah build because I grew tired of the synthy nature of most envelopes. I still don't think the swaw sounds like a wah but a it reacts more like one from the videos I've seen.

Sounds like a wah pedal to me 🤷‍♂️
We must be into different wah sounds.

I've still got plenty of love for the synthy envelopes too but now I also have the luxury of choice!

Sounds like a wah pedal to me 🤷‍♂️
We must be into different wah sounds.

I've still got plenty of love for the synthy envelopes too but now I also have the luxury of choice!
By wah I meant like a good wah pedal 😂 a halo inductor being controlled by a foot just sounds different. But this is definitely closer than the others Ive heard or used. If @Robert does make a board I'll build one to try.

Back