Chameleon 125B powder-coat group buy ** feeler **

Ready to go, this color looks SWEET! Really hard to take a picture of these. Head on, it's definitely a dark blue, edges and angles make the purple come through. You all have first dibs!

Hidden link click here.

DISCLOSURE: I'm not fully satisfied and selling them as B+ Stock for 10% off. Due to how thin and reflective the coat is, any bit of dust or whatever in the powder shows up. May have to dial it in, maybe it was a dusty day, IDK but almost all of them have a small bit of dust or small bubble on them. From a few feet away with knobs/hardware/switch you'd never know, and I'm probably making too big of a deal out of it, but this is a special run and I'm picky. I can almost guarantee you won't be disappointed. They look fricken' cool.

neutron star.jpg

Ready to go, this color looks SWEET! Really hard to take a picture of these. Head on, it's definitely a dark blue, edges and angles make the purple come through. You all have first dibs!

Hidden link click here.

DISCLOSURE: I'm not fully satisfied and selling them as B+ Stock for 10% off. Due to how thin and reflective the coat is, any bit of dust or whatever in the powder shows up. May have to dial it in, maybe it was a dusty day, IDK but almost all of them have a small bit of dust or small bubble on them. From a few feet away with knobs/hardware/switch you'd never know, and I'm probably making too big of a deal out of it, but this is a special run and I'm picky. I can almost guarantee you won't be disappointed. They look fricken' cool.

View attachment 47124

Those look amazing!!

Ordered one of each, and an extra N1.

Also picked up the long-needed but long-put-off FV-1 crystals
plus a few toggle-tips,
plugs to make some new leads,
Fresnel lenses (clear),
trimmers,
ICs for ringmods,
and a few Si transistors for an upcoming Fuzz Face project (and more).

Now if I could just remember what circuit/project exactly I had slated for the 1590XX Neutron Star...

Thanks once again to @ThePanda & @StompBoxParts !

I ordered a bunch of switches n jacks like 18 hours before this was posted. Blast!

Same here. And I've been waiting on some Tayda prints to vet the 125B design I wanted to use with these, but it looks like the 125Bs are going very fast.

However, a customer/collaborator friend bought a couple of the 1590BBS ones when I showed him the link, and is gifting me one, including paying for drilling and UV printing. Drop shipped to AmplifyFun, all I have to do is upload the graphics and drill files and wait on my tasty treat.

Last edited:
Back