Cheap looper for troublshooting/testing?

Ditto is a great looper, but if price is the real consideration, check out the Rowin Tiny Looper. It's $47 on Amazon, and it gets good reviews.

I just picked up a Lekato looper based on recommendations from some pedal heads on FaceBook. It holds up to I think 7 loops, and important to me, retains them after powered down, so it can be a permanent bench fixture. I believ it was normally like $49 on scAmazon, but for a while it was on sale, plus had a coupon code so I got mine for like $29
I’ll be trying it here in a little bit today, so I should be able to give a 100% thumbs up or down

I just picked up a Lekato looper based on recommendations from some pedal heads on FaceBook. It holds up to I think 7 loops, and important to me, retains them after powered down, so it can be a permanent bench fixture. I believ it was normally like $49 on scAmazon, but for a while it was on sale, plus had a coupon code so I got mine for like $29
I’ll be trying it here in a little bit today, so I should be able to give a 100% thumbs up or down
Results:
1. It only stores 3 loops not 7, but I guess you can hook up to computer to upload/downlod others
2. Each loop can be rather long (up to 6 minutes…not sure if that is total or each loop)
3. It worked perfectly for my needs today, as it was a “house cleaning” day where I fixed some broken pedals, put a couple boards in a single enclosure, and finally got my dual rat working. Needless to say, being able to give a quick 30 second test at the bench vs going to the other room, warming up and amp and grabbing a guitar was priceless!

Highly recommend the Lekato!

Results:
1. It only stores 3 loops not 7, but I guess you can hook up to computer to upload/downlod others
2. Each loop can be rather long (up to 6 minutes…not sure if that is total or each loop)
3. It worked perfectly for my needs today, as it was a “house cleaning” day where I fixed some broken pedals, put a couple boards in a single enclosure, and finally got my dual rat working. Needless to say, being able to give a quick 30 second test at the bench vs going to the other room, warming up and amp and grabbing a guitar was priceless!

Ya I was looking at these. The price is right and I just need it for quick bench tests. Thanks for the update!

Ya I was looking at these. The price is right and I just need it for quick bench tests. Thanks for the update!
The only regret is that I didn’t buy it sooner!!
This is the one I got (they have a cheaper simpler one), but with the sale price plus the coupon they offered at checkout, it was a no brainer. The multiple loops is a nice feature: I keep one chord progression for general tests, one is a constant 8th note on the “a” string, and the 3rd is a single note line Figure that covers all testing scenarios

Attachments

• IMG_5633.png
    IMG_5633.png
    602.9 KB · Views: 1
Results:

$30usd on Ali with choice shipping.
Another $3 off with "vday03" promo code

If you just need a sound source for testing, some adapters to get your smartphone outputting to a TS cable is pretty handy.

Loopers are super fun though. I bought a real fancy one and I love it. Boss RC-10R.

Back