Collateral FX Continuum OD (Klon + TS10)

Guilherme Collateral

A few weeks ago I posted a prototype of this pedal, which consists of a TS-10 and a Klon Centaur clones in series. Now I finally have the custom enclosures I projected for it made in stainless steel and got the final prototype done. I really love how this one came out! The layout is effectspedals Kentauride, and of course I licensed it and pay David for my personal use. Hope you guys like it as much as I do! I'm really proud of it and very glad to share it here!

continuum.jpg
continuum-1.jpg

A few weeks ago I posted a prototype of this pedal, which consists of a TS-10 and a Klon Centaur clones in series. Now I finally have the custom enclosures I projected for it made in stainless steel and got the final prototype done. I really love how this one came out! The layout is effectspedals Kentauride, and of course I licensed it and pay David for my personal use. Hope you guys like it as much as I do! I'm really proud of it and very glad to share it here!

View attachment 46282
View attachment 46283
Top notch Gui!

nice backdrop as well...

View attachment 46282
View attachment 46283
Once again, Collateral Fx brings it! Wow! Time to go commercial? Don’t forget us little guys! 🤣

Once again, Collateral Fx brings it! Wow! Time to go commercial? Don’t forget us little guys! 🤣
I actually do build pedals for a living. I run a small business here in Brazil which consists of me doing everything 😂. As a lot of pedal builders I began in the diy community and I don't have any plans to stop sharing my knowledge and learning from others on forums. And thanks a lot!

This looks fantastic. I've never played a klon and a screamer together, but it seems like a more common stacking combination.

GREAT-looking pedal.

I really dig this style of enclosure where even when the "lid" is off, the pedal guts are wide open.

I think my Kentauride will be done up as the Krampus (bassifying of the TS) and the Klone side done up as Chuck's amalgamation of Klon bassifications.

Back