Could someone review my attempt at a uv print file?

The gloss thing is relatively new.

I never requested a gloss layer on any of the enclosures I had printed by Mammoth or PPP (not sure it was even an option) and they held up fine.

A UV enclosure tutorial would be awesome. I have been hesitant to do a UV enclosure due to lack of confidence or knowledge of the process.
I followed a few youtube tutorials which helped me a bunch. Lots of info so take notes. Part of my problem in this thread was not copying what I wanted in the gloss layer to be printed as gloss (I ended up just copying the layer and renaming it gloss).

<----- a series of videos
The main thing these don't go over is creating a design. I started off just messing with importing a drill template and figuring out labels. Lot's of vector packs on etsy if you want to customize pre-made art.

On the topic of a possible tutorial - I think it would be very useful to post (or link to) a .ai file (or whatever other formats can be used) containing a completed design or two that are known to have worked well in printing.

Maybe these already exist somewhere and my searching has just not been good enough to find them....if so, if someone could point me towards the links I would be thankful.

Back