Cream Pie Fuzz

jpants

This 2nd build went much smoother than the first, although I still managed to stick a cap in backwards on the first go. My soldering seems to have dramatically improved, after redoing the last board several times I seem to have a better feel and a better eye for it.

As for the artwork, it was originally a yellow backdrop, pink letters with blue shadow, but I spilled rubbing alcohol while I was working on the sides, ended up just having fun with the mess and trying to stop myself before it all turned to mud. Soo, its actually not too different than my guitar playing style (alcohol and messes). Pedal sounds super 90s...great rhythm fuzz. I like it so far, will play more tomorrow.

bottom.jpg
gutshot.jpg top1.jpg top2.jpg

This 2nd build went much smoother than the first, although I still managed to stick a cap in backwards on the first go. My soldering seems to have dramatically improved, after redoing the last board several times I seem to have a better feel and a better eye for it.

As for the artwork, it was originally a yellow backdrop, pink letters with blue shadow, but I spilled rubbing alcohol while I was working on the sides, ended up just having fun with the mess and trying to stop myself before it all turned to mud. Soo, its actually not too different than my guitar playing style (alcohol and messes). Pedal sounds super 90s...great rhythm fuzz. I like it so far, will play more tomorrow.

View attachment 3456
View attachment 3457View attachment 3458View attachment 3459
That’s cool it looks like watercolor...

Back