DEMO: Highway to hell...

Pauleo1214

There are worse songs in the world. Songs that denigrate women, songs that glorify racism, anything that appeared on Paris Hilton’s album. But in terms of widespread, ubiquitous hate, it’s hard to top the Kars4Kids jingle.

It’s in your head now, isn’t it? All someone has to do is say Kars4Kids and, like Beetlejuice, it is summoned from the depths; thehellish masterwork that Satan plays on repeat for purgatory’s most unrepentant sinners.

This pedal is my ode to the infernal jingle. It combines one HAARP that I resurrected from the pile of dead PCBs that were among my first sacrifices running into a Leprechaun. These two boards are in parallel with a Unison Double Take to create the most creepy chorus imaginable! Repent sinners! REPENT!

20220221_220630.jpg

20220221_220640_20220221221607976.jpg

Attachments

• 20220221_220640_20220221221607976.jpg
    20220221_220640_20220221221607976.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 5
I’m not at all familiar with the jingle you mention, but I absolutely LOVE the circuit mashup and may have to follow in a similar path — let me see if I’ve understood this correctly:
Unison Double-Tracker to split the signal with HAARP in one channel and Leprechaun in the other, correct?

I’m not at all familiar with the jingle you mention, but I absolutely LOVE the circuit mashup and may have to follow in a similar path — let me see if I’ve understood this correctly:
Unison Double-Tracker to split the signal with HAARP in one channel and Leprechaun in the other, correct?
You've never heard the Kars4Kids jingle? Are you trolling me into torturing the rest of the forum by posting the link to the jingle? You evil, evil man. Click at your own risk.

I'll re-explain the topography.
Input to GPCB Buff n' Blend.
Send pad from the Buff n' Blend is spliced into two paths.
1. First side is the HAARP into the Leprechaun (in series as one circuit)
2. Second side is the Unison Double Tracker on its own.
Both 1 and 2 are in parallel.
Duuude... you're building the pedals the world never asked for but desperately needs.

You're all my captive audience. My wife just rolls her eyes at me and tells me to turn it down.

You have got some of the craziest builds ever and as always, you will need to post some sound clips. You must be keeping GPCB’s stock of buff’n’blend on the low side. Does he know what you are doing with them, the monstrosities you are creating? Barry at night: “my God what have I done!?” Good gawd that’s terrible! Bring back the Hypnotoad so he can wash my brain clean of that abomination!

I haven't posted my builds on the GPCB forum though i'm sure Barry has at least wondered why the hell I ordered 20 of his Buff n' blends. That said, i need his conscience to remain clean 😜.

The more recent times I've heard this jingle, at the end they add that they're now accepting boats/homes/property as donations. Because why would you ever sell your house when you can just give it away to Kars4Kids?

When my wife and I bought our house back in July 2018, we received a letter from them addressed to the previous owners. The letter asked the owners to donate the house to them because it was easier than selling it. They've also been sued by various Attorneys General for being misleading about where the proceeds go.

When my wife and I bought our house back in July 2018, we received a letter from them addressed to the previous owners. The letter asked the owners to donate the house to them because it was easier than selling it. They've also been sued by various Attorneys General for being misleading about where the proceeds go.

Similarly, it's easier to shit in one's pants than use the toilet. 1 877 shit your pants.

Unfortunately a demo will have to wait. The Leprechaun conked out and none of the controls are working except the regen control which is producing a squealing oscillation when turned all the way. I guess God did not like this build.

Back