DERM! II

gri

this was my first ever build. so insides could have looked alot cleaner as ive built a few more since.
but easy and worked almost right away. question. it doesnt get any filther or louder past noon. any ideas? maybe swap a Q out for another value?

Attachments

• derm.jpg
    derm.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 22
It's just a volume control at the output so it's not going change the tone much, if at all. It's B-taper, so all of the action is in the 1st 1/3 of the rotation. Changing Q3 to a different transistor might help. Are you sure it's built exactly per the Build Docs?

It's just a volume control at the output so it's not going change the tone much, if at all. It's B-taper, so all of the action is in the 1st 1/3 of the rotation. Changing Q3 to a different transistor might help. Are you sure it's built exactly per the Build Docs?
yes i followed the build docs on this one to the letter. as it was my first and didnt want to deviate. ive gone back and checked it now that i know more. it works and sounds great. just wasnt sure if there was multiple gain stages or what not. the B taper makes sense now why noon is about maxed out. i love it was just curious

Back
Top Bottom