Does anyone have a Tayda drill template for the Muzzle classic?

Steve973

I just botched the enclosure that I was drilling for my Muzzle Classic. I don't have another 125B enclosure, so I am going to have to order one. I have a punch, drill press, and step bits, but I really just want to get this built so that I can try it out. Do any of you have a Tayda drill template for it? I don't know if they're shareable, or not, but it can't hurt to ask. I can try to do it again, myself, but it's SO frustrating when something goes wrong. Plus, while I can get pretty close, I can also see that I drilled some of the holes slightly off-center.

https://docs.pedalpcb.com/project/PedalPCB-Muzzle-Classic.pdf ?

The template is at the end of the build document :)
Thanks, and I did see that. In fact, it is what I used when attempting the first enclosure. But the important part of my question was "Tayda". Their templates are different, and require millimeter coordinates from the center of each side/panel. I actually created one, and it wasn't very hard. I printed the template, found the centers of all of the sides, and used a digital caliper to figure out the coordinates. I can't say with 100% certainty that this is 100% accurate, but this is what I did:

By the way, I also posted my drill template in the Tayda sub-forum. I submitted a job to Tayda to drill a box for me, so I'll update this thread, or that thread, or both, when it's delivered and when I get the Muzzle assembled. I'm getting the box powder coated orange, so that makes it even better, of course!

Back