Using 1590BB drill template on a 1590BB2

joelorigo

Being what I consider an "experienced beginner" at pedal building, I don't mind having the few extra millimeters of space that a 1590BB2 gives vs. a 1590BB. What would happen if I submit a pre-made Tayda drill template for a 1590BB (for the Pharmacist and Black Eye for specifically) but change the "Enclosure Type" drop down menu to 1590BB2? I'm hoping that the top would be exactly the same but the holes for the jacks would be in the center of the "C Side," which obviously I could still adjust a bit lower if I want.

Being what I consider an "experienced beginner" at pedal building, I don't mind having the few extra millimeters of space that a 1590BB2 gives vs. a 1590BB. What would happen if I submit a pre-made Tayda drill template for a 1590BB (for the Pharmacist and Black Eye for specifically) but change the "Enclosure Type" drop down menu to 1590BB2? I'm hoping that the top would be exactly the same but the holes for the jacks would be in the center of the "C Side," which obviously I could still adjust a bit lower if I want.
When I tried something similar for some graphics files Tayda's software wouldn't accept it, for whatever it's worth.

You need to create a template for the specific enclosure model, even if they share the same size.

I would edit the saved template to change the enclosure format. Or just create a second one using the same file.

You need to create a template for the specific enclosure model, even if they share the same size.

I would edit the saved template to change the enclosure format. Or just create a second one using the same file.
So, for example, if I load up the Pharmacist Tayda drill template that is listed in the Tayda Electronics Drill Templates section of this forum, change the ""Enclosure Type" drop down menu to 1590BB2, and save it as a new Drill Template in my Dashboard?

So, for example, if I load up the Pharmacist Tayda drill template that is listed in the Tayda Electronics Drill Templates section of this forum, change the ""Enclosure Type" drop down menu to 1590BB2, and save it as a new Drill Template in my Dashboard?
I would think so... I don't know why but I just saw you are talking about drill template and not UV printing template 🤦‍♂️ My bad, I've never used tayda drilling, I know they use the same interface so yes that may well do the trick.

I just checked for uv print and those can not be duplicated, but I can change the enclosure type.

Back