Dual Magnetron Delay with a lot of extra features

Crispy

I have the pcb's populated plus a smaller board with a few buffers and summing opamp . the extra control nobs are for pitch shifting, feedback runaway ,and a tone nob. the foot switches from left to right are Pitch shifting and runaway for both circuits, the next foot switch is for just the second circuits pitch shifting/runaway if i want to separate them to two switches the next foot switch is just runaway for both circuits the last foot switch is to shut both circuits off with tails. the little toggles on top are to switch the pitch from shifting up or down for both circuits the next toggle to turn off the second circuits pitch/runaway from the first foot switch and a toggle for pitch shifting up or down for the second circuit . the toggles on the side are to switch the FX loop from two different places in the feedback loop of one of the Circuits, the last toggle is to have it in Parallel vs series . i can run it with one input one output / one input two output and last two inputs two outs. i just have to paint and wire it all up and i plan on posting a demo.
1691788622617.jpeg
1691788607900.jpeg
1691788579121.jpeg

Last edited:
WOW. All I can say. That is a monster. Can You take shots of it as you build it? Unless its already done. And if that's the case where's the final build shot and audio's?
I've built the magnetron and am curious what the pitch shift is you refer to in your 1st post. Something that happens when you have 2 put together?

I'm sorry but it's gonna need more knobs. Actually I can't recommend those X-wing switches. I've never had anything but trouble with those. Good luck, and you're very brave!

Damn, wouod lvoe to hear that in action. Could you explain the pitch shifting feature, ive not seen that done before.

Back