SOLVED Duck Box Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am on my second attempt at a Duck Box. This is my 5th or so pedal build. But for some reason I can't get it working.

I have signal, the footswitch is working, the LED is working. The Toggle seems to be working. When you move positions it changes the sound. But neither knobs work and it sounds like the envelope is always in the heal down if it were a wah pedal.
Thanks in advance for the help!

Check power on the ICs with your DMM. Pin 8 should be 9v and pin 4 should be 0 (ground). Also, do you have an audio probe?
I dont have an audio probe. Also I am pretty new to building, and this is the first issue I've had so im not familiar with the process of checking the op amp with the DMM. Im sure that has been covered extensively, but if someone could link me the thread I would greatly appreciate it!

I dont have an audio probe. Also I am pretty new to building, and this is the first issue I've had so im not familiar with the process of checking the op amp with the DMM. Im sure that has been covered extensively, but if someone could link me the thread I would greatly appreciate it!
Set your DMM to 20V DC and turn on the pedal. Black lead to ground and stays to ground. Then use the red lead to test at pins 4 and 8
1632344052047.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back