DEMO EQUILUX BUILD. Yes yes yes.

This post contains an audio or video demo
For my own pleasure I plan on running this into my daw and watching the frequencies as I adjust the knobs, I will record the screen and share because I feel like once we can see it in action it will be an ah ha moment.

Hey @Dan0h , so a month has passed: do you still use like this pedal? It would be really cool to see the results of this experiment, if you are still up to it.

Hey @Dan0h , so a month has passed: do you still use like this pedal? It would be really cool to see the results of this experiment, if you are still up to it.
Since completing my BlackVibe build it has moved to my recording board, But I still plan on doing that test and have a recording project planned coming up.

I will say that it does enhance even the blackvibe sound but the size is so bulky it just works better on a separate board for recording only and not daily playing.

I have mine mostly complete but noticed a discrepancy for the pots. Component side has the C10K pot on the right side of the board but those same holes are labeled A10K on the other side of the board. I imagine the component side labeling is the correct one?

I have mine mostly complete but noticed a discrepancy for the pots. Component side has the C10K pot on the right side of the board but those same holes are labeled A10K on the other side of the board. I imagine the component side labeling is the correct one?
Mine had one of those black markered out. Can’t recall. This is from the BOM list. If that helps.

1. A10K
1 A100K
1 B1K
1 B10K
1 B100K
1 C10K

Back