Ermagherd! Fuzz

"I read a lot of comics books because I'm not a real adult." A lot of adults forget how to have fun. You're living the dream, don't let anyone say otherwise, comrade. Another great demo vid, a service to the community. Rock and roll!

Thank you all for the kind words! This one is a real ripper!

I love it.

The paint job reminds me of the wacky burst paint job on Elvis Costello's Jazzmaster.

Thank you for showing me that, that might have been lodged in my subconscious somewhere while doing this.

Cracking up looking at the monster and in my head hearing it screaming “Ermahgerd!”🤣! Great job!
You have no idea how many of those were edited out. I kept doing it and laughing like an idiot, again I never grew up.

Rippin' monster of a build and demo! The monster graphics are freaky good, and the multitude of sounds out of it! Excellent!

Damn that's clean. Great monster and every time I use the phrase "ermahgerd" I think of Midwayfair. He's the first one I heard use the expression so I assume it's his :)

Damn that's clean. Great monster and every time I use the phrase "ermahgerd" I think of Midwayfair. He's the first one I heard use the expression so I assume it's his :)
Man i hope that is where I heard it from, I know I uttered it when I played the flabulanche and the cardinal he designed.

The monster reminds me of being a kid and the collector cards/stickers that I plastered all over my bedroom door.
CAgbHlfE1rwyISr219mxXzideYIVTp3wIkMkPiVhbAznxzqM7TKpklxsg2h-XoClvutidAcSv7VttlZN2j-6SJimkg8tUMLdxxfA27f5D33Wtj9XK45ROXkNte1uIdd5BPfXIAgxBIipwfdEsQ
1633259773373.jpeg

9ba9c9c8c0841f2e8cc5cfc986fc950f.jpg

Great build, thanks for the trip.

Back