SOLVED Faulty Blue Breaker

Idroj

Hi, I built this Blue Breaker and I have been trying to troubleshoot it with no luck. One time, only one time, I somehow got it to work for a moment and I enjoyed the hell out of it for 3-4 minutes only, sadly.

As you will see, I probably ordered wrong types of caps, please don't laugh, lol...

LED lights up upon switching on but no sound. When I bypass, LED still lights up but only faintly. Sound goes through bypass just fine.

I learned that I should clean the back of pcbs with IPA today on a previous post, maybe I should start right there?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

IMG_7716.jpg IMG_7717.jpg

IMG_7715.jpg IMG_7718.jpg IMG_7720.jpg

Quick question: I just realized this build doesn't have a battery option. I have 9V battery clips, how could I add one? Where would I solder the + and - wires? Thanks!

On the power Jack there is an unwired lug, this is for the red wire. Your input looks like it’s stereo, connect the black wire to the sleeve tab, you may not have any thing on this lug either. Now when you have battery in, if you plug it into power supply the battery is disconnected, when not using and you unplug input Jack the ground opens and saves battery

Last edited:
Back