For those who use the SpinCAD designer - How do I use the Tap Tempo block?

I tried hooking POT0 to the control input of the Tap Tempo block and the Tap Tempo out to the Delay Time of a Delay block and I get nothing, any ideas?

Maybe you need the other nodes (ramp and latch) hooked to something. Here's the source code for the tap tempo block FYI.

I don't really feel like sorting through all that right now to figure out how to use the block. But, it says the author is "slacker". So, I'm guessing the block is supposed to do his tap tempo delay code from his Babelfish project.

Maybe you need the other nodes (ramp and latch) hooked to something. Here's the source code for the tap tempo block FYI.

I don't really feel like sorting through all that right now to figure out how to use the block. But, it says the author is "slacker". So, I'm guessing the block is supposed to do his tap tempo delay code from his Babelfish project.

I thank you quite a lot for this...but sadly it doesnt tell me much, I am not too familiar with the source code itself

short answer -- looks like the feed for the tap temp is coming from a different project.

short answer -- looks like the feed for the tap temp is coming from a different project.

So its an incomplete block? Or do I just hook it up instead of a pot? Is there something that should go between the two? I am sorry for the barrage of questions I am just a total noob.

The tap tempo block was supplied by "slacker" and was part of his babelfish project over at diystompboxes.com.

Ah take a look at the schematic, esp. the wiring of the signal to POT2. There's your answer.

The "latch" and "ramp" outputs of the tap tempo block were just used for debugging.

DL

Last edited:
Back